Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Contest Winner

Well it's November 2nd. I first want to say thank you to everyone who has bought, read, and reviewed Immortal.

Now onto the winner. I chose the review completely at random and drum roll please. The winner is Sarah Clark "besarah".  Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was posted on Amazon on October 22. Below is the review.

Great book can't wait for the second. Immortal starts a little slow and similar to another book but ends great and all it's own. I had no idea were this book was going at times it will keep you guessing, and the sneak peak at forever(book2) makes me anxious and excited it can't come quick enough. Immortal starts with Alina and her friend Tabby starting college were she meets two guys Samuel and Duncan. Both guys are gorgeous and both guys want Alina. I loved the tension between the three, I just wish there had been more Alina and Samuel. Alina finds out there's something different about both Samuel and Duncan,can you guess what that is by the title. Is he good, is he bad, I wasn't sure who she would pick, or who she should pick? Great book defiantly worth the read.

I want to again thank everyone who wrote a review or simply bought or read Immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment