Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updates and Apologies

Okay, let me first say that I am sorry I have been absent for so long. I feel like a really bad friend or relative who avoids everyone when they don’t have all the answers or in this case when I haven’t met everyone’s expectations (even my own).

Now for the second part.  I know everyone is waiting for Forever and I am still working on it.  It has been two steps forward one step back process. I hoped, and truly thought, I would be able to write more while I was working full time, going to school full time, and trying to have some sort of family life. It didn’t work quite the way I planned. As anyone who has tried or written a book can attest to it rarely goes the way your plan.

On to the important part.  I am still working on Forever. As I mentioned above it has been a slow process but with school wrapping up I will be spending more time on my writing. I have also been working on some other things I’ll let you know about in the next few weeks. I want to think everyone for being so patient and will try to be more diligent in my postings.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with ur writing, I can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juggling school and writing sucks, haha. I hope school is going well for you and that you'll find time to write soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juggling 50,000 things at once is not fun! I have been there. Glad to hear everything will wind down for ya. Can't wait (but I can wait) to read Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh!! i just finished Immortal and the teaser at the end for Forever was so cruel!! Now i want MORE MORE MORE!!!!! Eeeek!! Cant wait!! <3

    ReplyDelete