Saturday, September 4, 2010

Formatting

I thought picking out cover art and lettering was difficult and time consuming.  Whoever came up with the formatting for e-publishing must have taken lessons from the Marqui de Sade. I spent most of the night going over it and I'm still not finished.

I have used Word since it came into existence.  I thought I knew all of its in and outs.  I am now becoming intimately familiar with the program.  Smashwords (where I plan to publish) has a very informative guide. My only issues is that as I move forward I find that I did something small incorrectly.  It can be very frustrating having to go back because I used 16 font for my chapter headings instead of 14.  Oh well, It will be worth it in the end, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment