Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Current Project Updates

So, I have been getting many questions about my current projects "Here After" and the third book in the Immortal trilogy, "Eternity". This post will attempt to answer some of those questions.

Update on Here After: I am currently working on it and have written about 42,000 words. The edit date I'm shooting for is September 24, 2012. If all goes well, I'm hoping to have it published by the end of October or beginning of November.

Update on Eternity: I am working on it slowly, but it is second in line to Here After at this point in time. Once Here After is completed, Eternity will be next in line to be completed.

Thank you all for your support! It really helps to motivate me to do my best work and get these projects completed!


  1. Thank you for the update! As an aspiring author myself, I can understand how hard it is to find time to write. I also have a full time job and 2 kids, as well as attend graduate school full time. I started my first book in June and I have a long way to go.

    1. It is a lot of work, but definitely worth it. Good luck with your first book!

  2. I just finished reading the second book in the Immortal Trilogy, Forever, and I can't wait for the third! I couldn't put them down! (I stayed up stupid late last night reading til I was finished ;) I read both books in two days! You are very talented and I am thrilled to find a new author to enjoy! I will gladly enjoy Here After until Eternity is complete...but I can't wait! (I feel like a child waiting for Christmas :)

  3. is there any possible updates on the release of Eternity?